General Tour Guidelines at Berkeley Lab
- Visitors to the laboratory must have a host contact who will arrange site access for them. Visitors are required to show a valid photo ID to enter Berkeley Lab. A young adult without a photo ID may only visit if accompanied by an adult with a photo ID.
- For safety considerations, please wear comfortable, flat, closed-toe shoes and long pants/trousers. Please be sure to stay with your guide during the tour at Berkeley Lab. Unless encouraged to do so, please do not touch any scientific equipment.
- Tours are designed for people who are age 16 and older, except for educational programs. Any child under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours are free of charge.
- Photographs are permitted at any time.